The 2021 general grant application will be available on August 18, 2021.
Applications will be due
Friday, September 17, 2021 at 6:00pm.
This is the link to the APPLICATION.
- Choose; Community Grant or Impact Grant
- Organization Information; Name, EIN number, Mission and Contact information
- Organization details including; Year organization was established, Number of active participants, Annual budget Number of paid staff and volunteers Board members
- Grant Proposal; Impact Grant applications require more robust descriptions Program/project name, cost and how much is being requested Brief statement of grant purpose Anticipated start and end dates of program/project Grant proposal narrative
- Program/Project Budget; Personnel and other expenses
- Grant Program/Project Funding; Past two years grant funding received
- Additional Information; IRS 501.c.3 status for you or your fiscal sponsor Most recent financial statement or schedule A from form 990 for you or your fiscal sponsor Two letters of support for the program/project, or your organization from outside sources
- Reminder: If you received a grant last year, we need a report describing the project to complete the file. The Grant Report form may be found online under the Application button.
Applications will be considered using the following set of criteria as a guide.
- Project or program is clearly defined.
- Who will be served?
- Program is at a stage of development that justifies the request.
- Outcomes are clear, realistic and reasonable.
- There is a compelling opportunity to make a difference in the quality of life for residents of MV.
- Does this proposal differ from existing programs or services on the island?
- The proposed project is consistent with the organization’s mission and strategic plan.
- Strong leadership at Board and staff level.
- Project budget is clear, detailed and realistic.
Organizations receiving grants from the Endowment are required to submit a report on program activities within a year of the grant award. The report consists of a narrative on the outcome of the initiative and a financial accounting. Subsequent requests for support will not be considered until all reports for prior grants have been received.
Please file your Grant Applications Online.