Vineyard Fund for Board Development and Education (VFBDE) applicants may apply any time during the year.
- Organization Information; Name, EIN number or Name of Fiscal Sponsor and their EIN Number
- Mission Address and Contact information
- Organization details including; Year organization was established Number of active participants Annual budget Number of paid staff and volunteers Board members
- Grant Proposal; Program/project name If hiring a consultant, provide name and contact information Estimated cost of project and amount of grant request Brief statement of grant purpose Anticipated start and end dates of program/project Grant proposal narrative
- Program/Project Budget; Personnel and other expenses
- Grant Program/Project Funding; Past two years grant funding received
- Additional Information; IRS 501.c.3 status for you or your fiscal sponsor Most recent financial statement or schedule A from form 990 for you or your fiscal sponsor Letter of Board Approval for program/project
Grant Applications may be filled out and submitted online at any time throughout the year.
Organizations receiving VFBDE grants from the Foundation are required to submit a report upon completion of the project.
Reports should include a narrative on the outcome of the initiative and a final financial accounting.
You will find a save and continue button at the bottom of each page. You can save and continue later.
Please call the Foundation office with any questions.